Agility Property provides property services for busy professionals with care and efficiency. Our focus is to be agile and help you grow your property portfolio whilst maximising your property’s potential!
Property Buyers Agent
Our Property Buyers Agent service encompasses three key stages within a 15km radius service area of Brisbane CBD, and the Sunshine Coast.
The three (3) key stages of our Property Buyers Agent service incorporates –
1. The Brief – We take the time to build a detailed brief ensuring we source the right property, with the right features in the right location. We can seek a single property or land, or an entire portfolio on your behalf.
2. The Research – We will save you many, valuable hours by using our skills and knowledge to research, evaluate, view and shortlist properties to meet your agreed brief. Our network ensures we have the opportunities to source and access the best properties to suit your needs, often ahead of the market. Using our market knowledge we can guide you on price and smart investment decisions.
3. The Purchase – Once we find the perfect property it’s time to negotiate and call it your own. For many this can be a daunting and stressful process. We will negotiate the purchase of the property on your behalf, whether through private sale or bidding at auction. We bring objective confidence to the bidding process and understand the tactics involved to achieve a successful bid.
We remain in touch following your property acquisition as a trusted Property Advisor as and when you require. Should your acquired property require minor repairs or improvements in preparation for investing/tenancy, we provide Property Improvement services to assist you, as well as our Property Advisor services for ongoing expert property advice.
Service Fee ~ Our Buyers Agent services are competitively priced as a percentage of your purchase price. Each stage can be engaged individually or as our full service which includes all three (3) stages.
As an existing client we understand your property, your property goals and personal style. This information forms the foundation of any minor improvements or repairs your property may require. Our Property Improvement services are delivered post settlement and most commonly before you or your tenants arrive to the property, or anytime during tenancy as we liaise with your Property Management Agent. Property Improvements can be wide ranging and may include new landscaping, new paint, new carpet, or new fixtures.
Our Property Improvement services are designed to creatively and efficiently improve your property and your financial return potential and are exclusively to Agility Property clients. To view some of our Property Improvement Projects, click here.
Service Fee ~ Our Property Improvement services are competitively priced as an hourly rate or as a Retainer per annum coupled with our Property Advisor services (see below).
Our Property Advisor services are designed as an expert property advisor for you to utilise as and when required. With the skills, knowledge and accessibility to accurate and reliable data our Property Advisor services most commonly provide:
- Asset Depreciation Schedule for your property,
- Property Market Evaluation and recommendations for your property to enhance its appearance and financial return,
- Attendance at property or body corporate meetings including meeting minutes and documentation,
- If your investment property is under Property Management, at times you may want a second opinion on suggested repairs or improvements that complement the property design and enhance your financial return.
Service Fee ~ Our Property Advisory services are exclusively to Agility Property clients and are competitively priced as an hourly rate or as a Retainer per annum coupled with our Property Improvement service (see above).